One of the most difficult situation in life is to have an unplanned pregnancy. It is difficult to judge the thoughts and feelings because they are so confusing when you face an unplanned pregnancy. It is challenging to make a decision to know what to do at that time. Each and every woman has an individual right to make a decision on their own to handle an unplanned pregnancy. Before making any decisions, please make sure to confirm whether you are pregnant or not by taking a pregnancy test.
Home Pregnancy Test: Home pregnancy test can be bought from over-the-counter stores. This test can be done by measuring the level of HCG content in urine.
Clinical Pregnancy Test: This test is done by clinical people and taking sample of your blood test and urine test to confirm your pregnancy. This test gives you 100% result if you’re pregnant or not.
If you have confirmed your unplanned pregnancy, then you have two options :
• Parenting Your Own Child: If you and your partner feel ready to be parents, please select this wise option.
• Placing The Baby For Adoption: If you want to give up your baby after 9 months of your pregnancy, select this option. If you and your partner is not able to take care of the child, it is probably best that you find parents who want to adopt your child. There are so many foundations regarding adoption of a newborn.
Before Making Up Your Mind, Ask Yourself These Questions:
• How do you feel about this unplanned pregnancy?
• Do you want to parent this child?
• What about your partner feelings about your pregnancy?
• Can you handle the financial needs to raise your child alone?
• Does your partner support you in raising the child ?
• Who is going to support you?
• Are you ready to take care of the child 365 days/year?
• How will you manage your future goals with a child in your hand?
• How will you feel if someone else raise your child?
• How will you feel if you choose abortion?
• What will be your life as a parent in 1 or 2 years?